- Scope of Communication to be Provided in Electronic Form. You agree and understand that we may provide you with any Communications in electronic format, and that we may discontinue sending paper Communications to you, unless and until you withdraw your consent as described below. Your consent to receive electronic Communication includes, but is not limited to:
- Legal and regulatory disclosures and Communications associated with the account;
- Notices or disclosures about changes to the terms of your account;
- Privacy policies and notices; and
- Monthly (or other periodic) billing or account statements (E-Statements) for your account or such other communication we may include from time to time.
- Method of Providing Communication to you in Electronic Form. We will send you an e-mail notification when you have E-Statements, notices, or electronic Communications that are available to view. We are not responsible if the notification is returned undeliverable. You are responsible whether or not you received notification from us for logging in periodically to view your E-Statements or other electronic Communication. E-Statements, notices, and electronic Communication can be accessed directly from Online Banking by selecting the E-Statement option on the Accounts Overview screen. If you are unable to view your electronic Communications once you have logged in, please contact our Customer Support.
- How to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form by editing your profile at any time by selecting the E-Statement menu within Online Banking. Upon withdrawal, Communications will be sent in paper form to your address of record. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communication. However, depending on your account type, your account may be charged maintenance fees for paper statements; see your disclosures or contact us for details.
- How to Update Your Records. It is your responsibility to provide us with true, accurate and complete email address, contact, and other information related to this Disclosure and your account(s), and to maintain and update promptly any changes in this information. You can update information (such as your e-mail address) by editing your profile.
- Hardware and Software Requirements. In order to access, view, and retain electronic Communication that we make available to you, you must have a working connection to the Internet with e-mail, capability to open Portable Document Format (.PDF) files with Adobe Reader 5.0 or higher and sufficient electronic storage space on your computer's hard drive or other data storage unit.
- Requesting Paper Copies. Upon enrollment, periodic account statements and other Communications will only be provided electronically. Requests for paper copies of these documents will be subject to Account Research fees as disclosed in our Banking Services/Fee Schedule. You may request paper copies by sending your requests by secured message or to the address provided below.
First National Bank Texas 254-554-6699 or 800-677-9801
First Convenience Bank 800-903-7490
First National Bank Texas
Killeen, TX 76540